Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm lazy... no Im busy... no I'm lazy

I am safely in Maryland and attended a great conference in DC on Breastfeeding (details about that are forthcoming), but I have also been applying for a fellowship, trying to finish up some work and get ready for 3 weeks in the UK. Hence I am being lazy, and posting this clip of two very funny people, Ira glass and Steven Colbert. 

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Ira Glass
colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorFirst 100 Days

3 comments:

k nelle said...

This was great, but to me, it seemed like Ira Glass was a little uncomfortable during the interview. Did it seem like that to you at all - well I guess the only comparison I have for it is in seeing him live.

Jess said...

I thought he seemed uncomfortable too. Perhaps that's because you never know what will come out of Steven Colbert's mouth.

analyn said...

yes, you should go to albany. i highly recommend it. thanks for posting this video. i thought he looked a wee bit uncomfy too. but i thought he did an ok job.

when do you leave on your trip???