Thursday, October 9, 2008

"Yes, I love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But still, I love technology... Always and forever."

I would like to introduce all of you to my new love, BIG RED. After contemplating the purchasing a vacuum for awhile, last week I decided I was ready to make the commitment. I felt committed to vacuuming for at least the life of the vacuum and who knows how long that might be. But then I went to Costco where I fell in love with BIG RED. That's when I knew that I wouldn't have any trouble finding the motivation to vacuum. After a week my feelings and affections remain unchanged. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.


8 comments:

Amy said...

I think you should put this picture in your Christmas cards.

Solomon and Lyndsie said...

I'm glad you finally found your true love! Too bad you had to buy "BIG RED".

Elizabeth Downie said...

Ha, I love Amy's idea! I think that's a great idea. I have to tell you that I'm really happy you found love. ;)

Kirsten said...

not to be down on your new "love" but you should have bought a dyson. When I grow up and am ready for a committed relationship, that is the vacuum I am buying.

mike and chenoa said...

You two look very happy together. May you be blessed with much happiness.

And remember, never go to bed angry with each other.

Stephanie said...

I wish you'd included something in your post about the vacuum hickies I've noticed as of late...

mike and chenoa said...

Jess--No hickies until you get some bling on your finger!!!

ego non said...

Aw, you two are so cute together. Nice vac!