Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving pat down

I really enjoyed this article, but was sad that so few of the topics in it came up over Thanksgiving break, with the exception of the new TSA body scanners. Everyone had something to say and opinions did not necessarily fall along traditional political lines. While I am not going to argue whether these scans actually heighten security or not I would like to direct you to Lewis Black's take on the issue. I think he offers a valuable perspective one the issue. As for me, the next time I fly I'll take into account the attractiveness of the person doing the "patting down" and then decide. If I do decide to go through the machine I think I will ask for a copy of my scan as a keepsake.


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Back in Black - Nanny State
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorThe Daily Show on Facebook

1 comment:

Jake said...

Sorry I didn't bring up Sarah Palin's presidential run. I know how you love to talk about her... :)