Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike


I have been really low on blogging content as of late, but luckily my brother Mike had a birthday. Don't ask me why his birthday requires a special post more than the other 3 people in my family with May birthdays, his just happened to coincide with a long shift at the library.

A few of my favorite mike moments.
-Watching mike bite his fist when he was angry, fearing that he really was going to draw blood.
-Lathering sun block on his then, and I am sure still, pasty white back and shoulders before he played tennis.
-Hearing mom gasp when he would swear during tennis matches.
-Finally seeing him be a great dad.

Here you go Mike a special birthday blog post. I think the Beatles might even kind of say your name in the song.

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Yea, what about those 3 other siblings with May birthdays. I am disappointed Jessica, disappointed.

Jess said...

I told you your birthday did not fall on a day that I had a long shift.

mike and chenoa said...

Yes, indeed, still pasty white. So did he used to play shirtless? I can see all those privileged Mapleton and Springville high school girls swooning into a dead faint on the tarmac.

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

Unfortunately yes, sometimes. There are some things I would rather forget but cannot. The blinding light reflecting off Mike's pasty back is one of them.