Saturday, June 7, 2008

DCFC

These are really badly taken pictures but I have to document my Death Cab for Cutie concert. The concert itself was awesome the annoying drunk girl across the aisle was not. I finally bought my first concert t-shirt. I have had other people buy me shirts-thanks for the They Might be Giants shirt Dad, and my Shins shirt is from an X-boyfriend. But this shirt I bought on my very own. Here are the pictures. Even though you can't see Ben Gibbard or Mark Walla the different colors are awesome. Bet you didn't know I was in the band:)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I had no idea you were such good friends with the band. You´re my hero.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I forgot to tell you I´m in love with your profile pic. REALLY in love.

~ Malissa ~ said...

Can I get your autograph? :-) And, have you heard of The Clarks? They're a local Pittsburgh group - you should check them out!

Elizabeth Downie said...

That picture of you with the band looks totally realistic.