Saturday, July 26, 2008

Zoobie Games

Amy, my room mate, and I have been talking about doing some sort of group outing to pick berries for a long time. This last week we finally made it happen. We went to Rowe farms and picked raspberries. Then we went home, made raspberry shakes and played games. It was a lot of fun but the games were just like being back at the old BYU. The first game we played is called the flour game. The picture below are pretty self explanatory but you cut away at the flour until the penny on top falls. Whoever causes it to fall has to retrieve it with his or her mouth as shown. I fortunately never had to retrieve the penny. After that game we played spirited game of mafia as well as the animal game and the question game. Since I am always at a lost for games to play with a group let me know your favorite group games.