Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Utah in July

Sorry for the delay in posts. I have been waiting to get pics from Rothbury from my friend. Since that's taking awhile I will post my pictures from my time in Utah. July 8th I went to Utah to visit my family and see my little brother James, who just got home from his mission in Zimbabwe. I also had a birthday while there and lots of goods times with my family especially my niece and nephew.

James with OwenJames asleep while reading the last Harry PotterJames and LoganMe and RowanMatt, Rowan and I

Chenoa and Rowan
Me wearing afircan garb and holding african Fauna ( perhaps it is just a house plant).My delicious Birthday Cake

1 comment:

mike and chenoa said...

You look smashing in your African garb. It was such a fun weekend. Happy Birthday again! Rowan says she misses her really tan aunt.