Monday, April 20, 2009

Institute Commencment

A lot of people have thought that I am graduating this semester, but I am back for one more in the fall. However, to appease the commencement appetite I did receive a certificate of achievement from institute. Who knew that eating pizza with a Book of Mormon open near by qualifies as an achievement? I am pretty sure that I have graduated from or received such a certificate from institute before so I was surprised that it could happen again. Here are some pictures of the event and some friends willing to allow me to milk this anti-climatic event for all it was worth. Presents and money are more than welcome:)





4 comments:

Mike said...

Congratulations again Jess. You're an inspiration to us all. I'm pretty sure there's no sarcasm intended in this either...pretty sure...

mike and chenoa said...

Seriously, no cap and gown? Where's the new haircut?

Kirsten said...

You are staying in Michigan for another semester to take one more institute class? Your dedication to the CES programs of the church are admirable.

Chrys said...

Yeah....what's with the long hair still? I want to see the new you! (Although I like the old you too...)