Sunday, May 15, 2011

Slogging no more...maybe

Last weekend I went on vacation to Seattle with my friend Amy and then we met up with our friend Brian in Portland. The subject of blogging came up more than once and they are such good bloggers that it has inspired me to be a better blogger myself. We'll see how long this resolution lasts. I justspent so much time revamping my blog and trying to get my header just right--it is not cooperating-- that I already feel the slogging coming on. Nonetheless I at least have some pictures from my latest adventure to post... which I am sure I will get up shortly:)

Amy, Brian and I at Multinomah Falls.


3 comments:

solodunk said...

AND YOU DIDN'T COME AND SEE ME!!!! I live so close to Portland and everything. I would have come seen you. Ahhh so sad!!! Well, I hope you had a good time while you were here.

Amy said...

Way to bring the term back into use. It was a great trip! I'm looking forward to the many entertaining and insightful blogs that will come from your new resolve :).

mike and chenoa said...

Those falls look pretty amazing.