Sunday, January 25, 2009

Slogging

My friend Amy talked about slogging in one of her posts and i am definitely a slogger. According to the entry “slog,” means to slack off in writing on your blog. I think slog has a deeper meaning, rooted in artistic and creative stagnation. That is how I have felt for the last week. I guess I can't really say artistic stagnation because I really don't have an ounce of it in me, but I would like to think that some of my blog posts are creative. So while this slognation persists I might just have to depend on Colbert Videos. Please excuse my miss-conjugation of slog, these new techo-terms are just so new and foreign to me.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the slog!

We totally took the wrong approach with "antiproductive." Blogging a word is the way to go.