Well this week everywhere I went was with someone and usually when I in a car with someone we chat, and I had some great chats. I decided to count up how many different people have given me a ride this week, it adds up to 6 so far. That means at least 6 conversations. It's been nice to have a little more informal human contact in my life. I have enjoyed learning more about the people giving me a ride.
Here's a few things I've chatted with people about:
- The absence of official dietary guidelines for children 0-2 years old.
- Birth control.
- Musical talents, or lack thereof.
- The fact that one of my coworkers husbands stayed home and cooked Thanksgiving for his neighbor who has cancer while his family went to New York.
- More than I ever needed to know about Sons of Anarchy.
- Someone who got married on 11/11/11.