Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Snuggie

The culmination of events was just such that I feel like this post was meant to be. For the Snuggie novice you might want look up more info: https://www.getsnuggie.com/flare/next?tag=ED|SM|GO|TM|

Event #1: I become familiar with the Snuggie through my friend Elizabeth's blog. 

Event #2: The Economy crashes, Snuggie commercial playtime increases exponentially (because cheap airtime increased).

Event #3: I started watching TV during Winter Break, see Snuggie Commercials and I start to Heart the Snuggie.

Event #4: My room mate returns home from break with a Snuggie.

Event #5: This epic infomercial is made.

Here it is folks my, and my room mates Snuggie infomercial:

7 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

I love it! And I'm so jealous that you guys have a Snuggie at your place. I need one to wear to the next outdoor sporting event I go to.

TroyandNat said...

Yay for the snuggie! I love this!

mike and chenoa said...

"Dear President Obama..." That's great stuff. Your commercial is far superior to theirs.

But with all the convenience of the snuggie, I think you need to learn how to make your links clickable. There's an icon for that on the blogger page too.

Solomon and Lyndsie said...

Lookin pretty hot there Jess! I guess in Michigan you need Snuggies to keep you warm!

Brian said...

Your video has a great missed opportunity: you should have filmed the Maggie scene in black and white. The standard procedure for infomercials is to shoot in b/w when they show you how difficult and harrowing life is without their product.

JJF said...

Funny!

ego non said...

The first time I saw the Snuggie infomercial I laughed my brains out and then asked P, "Who would actually buy one of those?" . . .