Saturday, June 27, 2009

Another Post dedicated to HP: Part Duex

For those of you left with a pit in your stomach from the last post, worried about whether I would find Harry Potter and the Half blooded Prince this post will ease your troubled mind. This morning on my way to the Farmer's market I stopped at the public library and there on the shelf stood two copies of the very book I was looking for. Who knew that libraries were places where they kept book. 

But seriously, I thought it was impossible that they would have it in seeing that the movie comes out in a couple of week and all those 12 year olds (and sadly 26 year old interns) would want to beaf up on their Harry Potter knowledge or at least get inspiration for their opening night costume.  Either was I am happy have found it, despite the fact that is only the American edition; which means I will be less confused. 


Just outside the library in what would be Rockville Town Square, if anyone actually uses that term anymore, is found word welcome in various languages. Below is welcome in Khmae (Cambodian). Just thought I throw this in because it is cool. I have no idea why it says roost below it. 


No comments: